Below is this week’s Big 12 Bullets newsletter. Sign up to receive the newsletter each Thursday morning at 7:30 AM Central.
Remember that movie The Revenant where a bear mauls Leonardo Dicaprio nearly to death but then he survives and crawls like 100 miles to get revenge on those who betrayed him? Yeah, I don’t know why I brought that up either. Anyway listen to my podcast where there’s literally only one thing to talk about, Oklahoma’s 25-point comeback from getting mauled by the Baylor Bears.
- But that’s not what we’re talking about here
- Ames, Iowa played host to a big win by Iowa State
- You know, Iowa State could be a top 10 team
- Losses to Iowa, Baylor, OSU, and OU have been by 11 points total
- Oh, well.
- Rest assured, we are going to talk about Texas
- Being “back” and losing four games
- Losing four games has become normal for Texas
- Each year for the last 10 they’ve lost at least four games
- West Virginia has lost at least four games nine times in the last 10
- And TCU has only done that four times in 10
- 2 – that’s how many times OU has lost four or more games since ’06.
- 5 – that’s how many Texas will have when Baylor beats them
- PAC-12 teams Utah and Oregon both remain above OU
- Oregon has no ranked wins
- I guess a loss to #16 Auburn is better than a win over Baylor
- Now, Utah deserves credit. They beat #23 USC.
- That’s it.
- Every week is a new chance to convince the CFP
- And if you’re wondering why I didn’t talk about the big game…
- Do yourself a favor and read the first letter of each bullet
- I am not sorry
- Please listen to the podcast
- te iubesc